How To Kling
Mounting and Use Instructions for
- Mount to the back of phone or back of a hard phone case. Will not work on soft plastic or silicone.
- Check desired position on back of phone. Many people like to have the edge of the KONG align with the edge of the phone. Rotate and flip to see fit options (the KONG can be removed, flipped and reattached to the ring).
- NOTE: Kling (ring) is NOT compatible with wireless charging. Locate Kling (ring) below or above wireless charging area for use with wireless chargers.
- Clean surface with alcohol.
- Remove KONG and attach Kling (ring) alone. Peel and stick.
- Press down hard for 5-10 seconds.
- Wait 12-24 hours for a more secure mount.
USE: EXPERIMENT - OBSERVE - CONFIRM
- Kling (ring) rotates 360˚ and flips 180˚.
- KONG can arc through 45˚ on the Kling (ring).
- Jaws on the KONG can grip up to 1.5" (3.8cm), the width of a typical door.
- Remove KONG for a better magnetic mount.
- Kling (ring) is NOT compatible with wireless charging. Locate Kling (ring) below or above wireless charging area for use with wireless chargers.
- Grips best on textured, sticky, non-slick surfaces.
- On wedge-shape surfaces (like sides of some monitors) the KONG may tend to work itself off.
- Confirm that phone is mounted securely before leaving it. When in doubt, don't do it.
- You are solely responsible for the safe mounting and use of Kling KONG™